Saturday, June 25, 2011


I couldn't let go of her until the nurses
taunted her off of me.
At 6:05pm an adorable Tankling made her way into the world. She has really long fingers and quite a grip. I think this is an essential tanking trait. Hopefully it will assist in mouse turning so that she doesn't spend her life as a heathen keyboard turner like her father. She was 7lbs 8oz which is a good weight I think. I know Fanon's Dwarfling is adorable but I think my Tankling has a secret weapon. Little red curls. I am not showing them here because if I removed her little hat and revealed her curls it would actually be more cuteness than the blog could handle. It would literally explode.


  1. Awww, big grats you guys! Welcome, Tankling <3

  2. Grats to you, Orv! I hope that you find the Tankling as adorable and as emotionally rewarding as I have found the Dwarfling.